Al-Bushra walks the streets of the world seeking truth and justice for all.
Since 1997 Al-Bushra has helped people explore the heritage, history, traditions, theology, and current events of the people in the Middle East. Al-Bushra continues to provide information about the stands taken by the Vatican, heads of Christian communities, and leaders of religious and human rights movements regarding issues in the Holy Land.
About Posts on Al-Bushra
We seek to keep you updated on movement in terms of truth and justice in the Middle East in general with a particular eye on Palestine.
Posts offer the perspective of leaders and experts in the religious, NGO, and human rights communities, and they also provide narratives of people and observers in the Middle East.
Articles are posted for information purposes; they do not necessarily reflect the perspective of Al-Bushra.
- Rev. Fr. Imad Twal: Administration Journey
- “Dismantle the Ghetto, Take Settlers Out of Hebron”
- INTERFAITH FREEDOM MARCH- F. Romano in RAMALLAH
- Uri Avnery: How Did It Start?
- Living with and Loving the Neighbour – Peacebuilding in Judaism, Christianity and Islam
- Pope to Middle East Pilgrims: ‘Let Us Become Channels of Hope’
- Lutheran and Catholic joint-commun prayer in Amman
- FREEDOM MARCH, “LAND DAY”, PALESTINE – 2017
- In the name of fourteen 11 year olds: Fr. David Neuhaus’ open letter to the Israeli Minister of the Interior
- Premier of new film on Filipino effort to save Jews
- Cardinal Woelki in Tabgha : “In a time of growing nationalism, we need reconciliation”
- Uri Avnery: That’s How It Happened
- ‘Church Denounces Anti-Semitism in All Its Forms,’ Pope Tells Anti-Defamation League
- San Diego’s Jewish Community Resist Executive Order, Declaring “We Were Refugees Too”
- Pope Francis releases emotionally inspiring video that will hit Americans hard
- Israeli peace camp should use language Trump understands: Private property
- Why king’s visit to Washington was essential for Jordan
- The Franciscans keep their doors open to all in Damascus
- Bishop Shomali: the “legalization” of illegal Israeli settlements is against the virtues of justice, which comes from God
- The Latin Patriarchate condemns new Israeli law legalizing the expropriation of Palestinian lands
- Don’t move US embassy to Jerusalem, bishops ask Secretary of State
- Prophetic, Not Partisan: Why We Need Courageous Preaching about Politics
- The Jewish owners of the Libira Brewpub face a hate campaign
- Donald Trump is getting strong rebukes from both religious and political leaders in Great Britain
- Vatican official: The bishops ‘are speaking clearly’ on refugees
- Christian Peacemaker Team: A Method to Madness
- Jordan: Our Lady of Peace Center’s Department of Splints and Orthotics
- Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns: Middle East Notes, February 2, 2017
- Iraqis’ experiences recall ‘what it means to live as a Christian’
- Bethlehem University’s Board of Regents meets in Rome