Please help us send solar lights to the children of Gaza as a sign of our love for children and families. –Father Labib Kobti
You don’t lose anything when you love.
Love is a win-win.
It lightens your heart, mind, and soul.
And through you it lightens others.
You bring a smile to a child’s face.
A smile is light and love.
( Rebuilding Alliance) January 22, 2016 – Please watch the video to understand what we mean.
About Posts on Al-Bushra
We seek to keep you updated on movement in terms of truth and justice in the Middle East in general with a particular eye on Palestine.
Posts offer the perspective of leaders and experts in the religious, NGO, and human rights communities, and they also provide narratives of people and observers in the Middle East.
Articles are posted for information purposes; they do not necessarily reflect the perspective of Al-Bushra.
- A new culinary school in Ramallah
- The Armenian Genocide: the memory of Jerusalem
- “Behold the Man”: Jesus in Jewish and Israeli art
- Hopes for Pope’s visit to Egypt’s al-Azhar University
- Who are Egypt’s Coptic Christians?
- Fr. Rif’at Bader represents the Latin Patriarchate at Al-Azhar Conference on Peace
- “Salt and Water” as a German Leader Is Rejected
- Roman Catholic-WCC joint working group continues work on peace-building and migration
- Day of Muslim-Christian dialogue unfolds in Egypt
- Pope Francis begins a peace mission to the Middle East with Egypt visit
- Settlements and Soccer
- APN 2017 Israel Study Tour – CANCELLED
- A Family Will Teach the Pope the Words of the Sign of the Cross in Arabic
- Barghouti Recounts Victories in Acceptance Speech of Gandhi Peace Award
- Good news! Charges dropped against AMP staffers & more!
- On Yom Ha’Shoah – A Dad to us, hero to all
- Israeli travel agencies will soon have to promise not to send tourists to the West Bank
- Israel stops tourists accessing Bethlehem
- Did you know that there is a St. George Church in Burqin?
- Christians of the Holy Land retrace the steps of Jesus and of His disciples on the road to Emmaus
- Gush Shalom: Barghouti got 5 life terms? By the same rules, Menachem Begin would have gotten at least 91!
- Patriarch of Constantinople & Tawadros II Will Be Next to Pope on Trip to Egypt
- Review by Ziad Hafez calls Alison Weir’s book ‘scholarly’ ‘indispensable’ and ‘explosive’
- An Irish Writer and a US Scholar Walk into a Bar
- Easter Event for Children in Damascus
- Palestinian women in East Jerusalem struggle to escape poverty
- Banksy Opens ‘Walled Off’ Hotel on Separation Barrier in Bethlehem
- Rabbi Michael Lerner: Congratulations to Christian Peace & Justice Activists–Using Good Friday and Easter to Restore Jesus’ message of love and non-violence
- Bethlehem Is Struggling to Protect the Church of the Nativity
- Iraqi Christians celebrate Easter, dream of returning home
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- January 2015